The Scoop

Hey, I will not close this blog ok?

Thursday 16 October 2008

Give me motivation please!

Scold me, chide me, beat me, punch me, kick me, threaten me, slap me or what so ever to make me study!

My engine just cant start properly.

Everyone is welcomed. If you are embarrassed to post it online, just scold me anonymously. Or else, just come to me in person and give me a nice punch to make me study.

I need motivation!

This lame post with a good opportunity is brought to you by http://hahaha-myterritory.blogspot.com

8 comments:

Wanderer said...

U think we all stupid izit?

later u say "U beat la, I get my dad to sue u!"

wjleong said...

haha... agree...
if you ask your dad to sue us then we all jialat lo~~

haha...

Unknown said...

haha i don care much d..
now i also need a punching bag..
*btw u r so far away ~~~(/*0*)/

ley said...

LOL!

Come here and punch me after your A2. haha. I owe you a punch. =.=

Unknown said...

lol no after A2 no nid to punch people liao lol~
that's the point.>.<
just kidding la dude..
wish u good luck..shud be no problem ba..u quite 自爱。。

Wanderer said...

after A2, mr.bon-baby, shud let me punch!! for the misery he caused me!!!!!

i will help u punch him too coz he wana use u as punching bag, at least he had the thought.. thats bad, coz u r my strangling bag!!! i missed strangling u from behind..

ley said...

wa... seems like i've offended u but i duno... wat misery had i caused u?
aiya... let u punch... piak...

Wanderer said...

Ley,

u referring to me or Bon?

Bon caused me misery, so i wana punch him, not u... hehehe..